Latitudes Cafe

Latitudes Cafe

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Here we go

Well, we are preparing to start our grand adventure. PJ, Dutch, Belikin and I are embarking on what can only be called, an unbelizable experience. Ok, cheesy, I know. In exactly 85 hours the dogs and I will excitedly join PJ. I wish I could say this was just going to be an extended vacation, but I would be lying. This is going to be work. But when the view from your place of occupation is a beach on the Caribbean Sea, you can't complain for long. So, all of you are wondering why. We have wonderful families, great jobs and the most adorable 940 sq ft you can find in the heights. The answer is simple: because we can. We aren't going to spend our lives wishing and regretting. We are just going to do. There are risks involved and there are loved ones we are going to miss daily, but it is all in the name of taking the road less travelled. I hardly think it would due to continue with cliches on the first post, so I'll give it a rest. I wish I could promise that we will write everyday or every week, but that's not our style. Just like every other person there will be asinine details of our life that just aren't worth sharing, however, we won't leave you in the dark. We will miss you all and can't wait until you come to visit our little piece of paradise. Let the adventure begin!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're starting a blog. Can't wait to hear about the adventures and then obviously come down and take part in them!

    ReplyDelete